Rebirth of the Bataclan…
Already one year! A year that Paris has experienced one of its worst nights being cowardly attacked by jihadist terrorists, during which 130 people were killed. A year that France lives in fear of another attack. Over a year, unfortunately, that French are getting used to this climate of tension. One year they are trying to resume a normal life pace.
Well the scene of all the horrors of November 13, 2015 will soon reopen. Le Bataclan, where 90 people were brutally murdered that night, has announced its reopening on November 12 headlining Sting.
The singer has already said he wanted to donate the proceeds to two associations, Life for Paris and 13 Novembre: Fraternité Verité. He will use this visit to Paris to promote his new album 57th & 9th, expected in stores on November 11th.
The musician also said it was important to honor those who died at the Bataclan in the attack and at the same time celebrate life and music.
The next day, a ceremony to honor the victims will be celebrated by affixing a plaque. Some survivors and members of Eagles of Death Metal should be present, but nothing is confirmed yet.
The new line-up will resume from November 16 with a concert already sold out of the enfant terrible of British rock Pete Doherty and many other concerts including artists such as Youssou N Dour, Yael Naim or FFF.
A new wind is blowing over the Bataclan, where life resumes its course without forgetting the terrible events of last year.
The ticket office will open on November 8 to buy tickets to this special concert no doubt filled with lots of emotions. The hall can accommodate 1,497 people.