Here is some fun facts about TORY LANEZ
Name: Daystar Peterson
Place: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Occupation: Hip Hop Artist
- Lanez nickname was given by a good friend of him Hakeem as a comment on Daystar’s thrill seeking tendencies.
- At age 16, he began performing songs at outdoor concerts.
- Also goes by the name of Argentina Fargo.
- On February 2010, Sean Kingston contacted Lanez telling him to meet during a Justin Bieber concert and later got him to perform on there live.
- Claimed he has ghost written songs for Akon, Travis Scott, Meek Mill and T.I.
- Called his personal style SWAVEY, a genre fusing more than one together.
- Nominated for a Grammy Award in 2017 for the category “Best R&B song”.
- Many public feuds with Drake.